Monday 13 February 2012

... Red with Love

Today I write with my beautiful pen from the fountain of love… or how does that line go again? Hmmm… anyways it’s the season of love once more, when some are extremely excited and wondering what their loved ones would give them or where they would be taken too while others see as just another day or please let it never come.
Valentine, some people call it ‘the legal season of love’. I don’t think that day should only be celebrated by lovers. I believe we should always appreciate what we have, who we have and where we are; this should be the true meaning of valentine.
Well it’s the time to have that little touch of red for some or go all out red.  There are different ways to put in that little touch of red this season and not making turn out as a disaster.
Here are some looks for this season:




                                             This is one of my favorite


I love these earings





Heres my look hope you like:





Thank You.
Please keep visiting.
Happy Valentine's Day...
With Love...  For The Love of It...

1 comment:

  1. Omo toh quality. The only reason I come here is to see year poses. Why don't you try on something with jeans OR Bikini...Yes! Let girls know the best bikini to wear.

    ReplyDelete